The key difference at Channon Williamson Photography and my continuing success, is my passion to provide portraiture that captures personality combined with a strong design element centered around YOUR home and YOUR family
Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so delighted you are considering a photo shoot for your family and newborn baby and very much hope to work with you in the near future!I know that you will have done some research and that you are looking for a photographer you can trust and who will capture your family beautifully.
Every photographer has a different approach to creating and presenting their images. One of the key benefits of my approach is that it is centered, quite simply, around YOU. This is why it is important that you read through this information to get a true understanding of what I can do for you and your family.
So grab yourself a cuppa and get comfy.
Go on Mumma – you deserve a break anyway.
Newborn Photography| Breathtaking Moments | Captured Forever
MY PROMISE to YOU
I promise you value & tangible art for your home that you can enjoy forever
I promise I will bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy
I promise I will listen to you
I promise you will never be treated like a number
I promise you will be appreciated
I promise you will love your photos
Perhaps a satisfied client recommended us or perhaps you found me on the Internet. Either way I am sure you then had a look at my work.The fact that you are here means you liked what you saw and for that I am very grateful.
This must mean you are looking for something truly special rather than just ordinary. This says to me that you want stunning images that showcase every tiny and precious detail of your new baby in a unique way.That is exactly what I do!
I hope you find it helpful, but don’t hesitate to get in touch if anything is unclear.
So lets start with the most asked question which is: (I bet you can guess) …. right?
HOW MUCH DOES A NEWBORN SHOOT COST?
I find that price is usually the first thing potential clients ask about. I believe in being completely upfront and transparent about costs. No nasty surprises!
Newborn Session | $600 deposit
This fee covers:
- $450 credit towards a photo collection
- Complimentary maternity photoshoot
- Pre-session coffee to discuss your sessions
- Professional hair & make up at your newborn photo-shoot
- 2 – 4 Hour custom styled newborn session including parent and sibling images
- Use of all my props, blankets and studio gowns
- Preparation of your files for presentation
- Reveal session in the convenience of YOUR home
- Personal delivery of your final artwork
All newborn sessions are subject to availability and are scheduled on weekdays only
The deposit is due at the time of booking in order to secure your date. Please note that your booking date will not be held without a deposit.
See what my beautiful happy clients are saying about their EXPERIENCE here
Here’s what you need to know about getting your newborn photos done by me:
- My top priority when photographing your newborn baby is SAFETY
- The best time to have your newborn baby photographed is between 7 – 16 days old. If siblings are involved, there is a honeymoon period of about 7 days. So if possible try to schedule your newborn photo session when baby is 7 days old. For first time parents, I find the 15 day mark to be best. This gives baby as well as mum and dad time to adjust to their new roles as parents. BUT it depends on your circumstances – so it’s not a hard and fast room. I am very flexible.
- I specialise in slightly older and awake babies – up to 28 days old so you don’t miss out
- Newborn photography sessions take place at my studio in Lesmurdie, Perth, on weekday mornings. I am only 30 – 40 minutes from most locations within Perth.
- Your newborn photo session will take approximately 2 – 3 hours. This is to allow time to settle, feed and cuddle your baby and to slowly and safely wrap and guide them into poses.
- HERE is an example of what you can expect from a typical newborn photo session
- I usually spend 45 minutes on family and sibling images, if you are having these, and the rest of the session is focused on baby only.
- Watch this short video to give you an idea of what to expect.
- Can I have my Digital Files?
- My approach is that it should be an enjoyable experience and you should feel satisfied and treated like a VIPI will take the time to ensure that you are photographed in the most flattering angles and lighting possible. It is all part of our service to do touch-ups of spots, scratches etc, on all your photosI am a boutique photography studio and am focused on quality of work and customer service, not quantity of clients. You can be assured that you will not be rushed at any step of the process or be pressured to buy any more than you want to. I use the highest quality archival materials for all my products and work with the best printing and finishing companies.
I am here to spoil you, look after you and help you feel pampered and relaxed. When you book with me you will be treated as a VIM (Very Important MUM).
To book a newborn photo session all you need to do is book your pre-consultation and I will explain everything involved in your newborn session from beginning to end over coffee – your choice of venue
I am are here to provide you with a perfect celebration of your new baby, and I am your friend and guide on this amazing experience.
A WORD ABOUT SAFETY & PROPS
- Baby safety is my top priority. I will never use a prop or pose that is dangerous or put your baby in harms way. Many of my images are composite images where we use Photoshop to add 2 images together.
- The studio is kept VERY warm so your baby is comfortable and sleepy. I recommend wearing some layers to help you keep cool.
- My props and blankets are very carefully curated from around the world. I only source the very best materials that are soft and organic in texture. These are all available to use during your session. I focus on more muted tones likes creams, browns, peaches, blues and grays. I love to use textures and environmental elements. Once you have booked a session we will discuss your preferences.
- Every blanket and wrap that is used during your newborn session is washed in hyper allergenic, environmentally safe detergent. This is to ensure they are safe and hygienic for every baby.
To find out more or book your newborn photography session in Perth with me now, contact me online here.