Click HERE to see what YOUR EXPERIENCE will be like
Stunning Studio Maternity Photos
If you are looking for extraordinary maternity photos and to be pampered and styled like never before, look no further. I will then plan and purchase items if necessary. I will consult with my make up artist Tenille, who is a magician and will have you looking glamorous in no time. You will be made to feel like a beauty queen, and you will get to choose from all my stunning studio maternity wear. Together we will create a look for you that is timeless, elegant and modern.
This is YOUR time to shine, to get dressed up, have some fun and be beautiful
These sessions are all about YOU
You will remember the experience as fun and relaxed and have the most beautiful set of maternity photos to treasure forever.
The best time to have your maternity photo shoot is when you are between 32 and 36 weeks pregnant. Though you can wait a little longer if you prefer, however, you run the risk of missing out as babies have very unpredictable arrival times.
Before the Shoot
I would love to meet you to the studio for a coffee to discuss the goals for your session.
This helps us determine which is the best makeup and styling for you and also gives us an idea of how best to photograph you.
What to Bring
- Nude coloured strapless bra as well as a regular bra – you can add something sexy/lacy if you would like to do a few intimate maternity shots
- Box containing a few of your your favourite things, perfume, jewellery, trinkets
- Your favourite pair of heels
Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe
- Hair and makeup can be arranged at your pre shoot planning session
- Let us source specific clothing, accessories and jewellery for your shoot to suit your body shape. Access to the Studio maternity wardrobe is highly recommended for your maternity sessions
Channon Williamson is an Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and all work is covered by the Institute’s professional code of conduct.
For more information about booking your maternity photos, please contact Channon HERE