Perth Newborn Photographer | Baby Ella : I had the greatest pleasure of meeting Baby Ella last week. She was such a doll and was the best model you could ever ask for. She was also absolutely teeny tiny but perfect in every way. She had the most adorable newborn features you’ve ever seen; from her gorgeous mop of dark hair to the cutest little button lips, I could have photographed her all day. Her daddy was so devoted and caring and I could sense their excitement of a new baby in the house, I can’t wait to share these with them.
My favourite Newborn Portrait of Ella is the one of her in the pink and blue wrap, she looks just like a little doll. Oh and I adore the one of her in the little pixie dress all curled up in the peach fluff. Actually I really love them all and I hope you do too Mark & Su-Jean. Thank you for letting me help you capture this very special time in your lives.
If you would like to know anything about booking a newborn session with me, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. My diary fills quite quickly and it’s best to book early in your pregnancy so you don’t miss out.The best time to photograph your newborn baby is when they are around the 10 – 15 day mark. This is so they are still sleepy and curly so we can gently mold them into these beautiful squishy poses.
Perth Baby Photography by Channon Williamson Photography, Perth Western Australia
Channon is an Associate of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AAIPP).
- All photography props and newborn outfits are provided for your newborn session. Some things you can bring are:
- Change of clothes for mum, dad and baby – we sometimes have accidents.
- Plenty of nappies – more than you think you will need!
- Dummy for soothing.
- Snacks and something to read.
- A meaningful heirloom item such as a special blanket if you have it.
- Bottles and formula if bottle feeding.