This could be Your Story …
PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION
I am so excited about your upcoming session and I can’t wait to work with you to create something unique to document this very exciting and special time in your life.
I have made a few pointers to help you prepare and feel relaxed. I don’t want you to stress about a thing so if you are uncomfortable in front of the camera please know I will be in total control. I pay attention to every detail and will guide you and make you feel comfortable.
Most of all we will have fun, sometimes be silly, and aim to capture the joy and beauty of pregnancy.
- I offer a range of maternity gowns for your use. I tend to choose flowy, drapy or clingy materials in a variety of colours so we can really show off your bump. I also encourage you to wear something spectacular if you have it. Otherwise I will make you look and feel beautiful. I bring these with me to your shoot so you can choose on the day.
You can see my dresses HERE
- For studio sessions please bring a white collared dress shirt – ironed ( your hubby or partner’s) and a pair of jeans that you love 🙂
- I do encourage you to do your hair and make up as if going on a date 🙂 but please go light with foundation and make sure it is very well blended.
- I do recommend Tenille Flintoff as my MUA – her details are: email@example.com, but please feel free to use anyone you are comfortable with if you choose to go down this route.
- Please DO NOT get a spray tan
- Please wear a boxer style lace undies in a nudie/peachy/pink colour which covers well. We often have the belly and knicker area showing. (Unless you choose not to show your belly). PLEASE DO NOT WEAR BLACK UNDERWEAR, but do bring some along.
- Please bring a nude bandeau or strapless bra. – If you don’t bring one thinking you can just push the straps of your bra down – it looks terrible and I charge extra for editing something like that out.
- Please bring closed, comfy walking shoes – we tend not to see your feet, please do bring a nice pair of shoes along in case we need them.
- Please make sure nails (toes and fingers) are clean and well manicured ( I can remove chipped polish but the editing fee is $45 per image for extra touch ups such as this)
- For partners a smart jean or chino is recommended with a plain grey, white or navy t-shirt. We often ask partners to go shirtless – especially if they are well toned unless they are very self conscious.
- For younger children I recommend something neutral but classic.
- We usually have time for one or 2 outfit changes.
We will spend approx 45 minutes together in a relaxed way we will aim for a few styled/posed photos as well as capture lots of the in-between moments.
Most mums and especially dads are amazed at how fun and quickly it goes.
if you are having a studio shoot, the address is
The studio is located at 33 Caduceus Way, Hilbert.
PLEASE DO NOT go to the front door of the house as the studio is out the back of the property inside the shed. I will have the back gate open for you so that you can drive in and park up outside the studio.