WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS!
Perth Maternity Photographer Channon Williamson has over 8 years of experience capturing some of the most beautiful sunset maternity sessions in Perth. Her images are warm and filled with emotion and connection
She will guide you, never ask you to say cheese and play games with your children to bring out the best connections and expressions
Whether this is your first or your fourth pregnancy, it’s undoubtedly an incredibly special time in your life as you look forward to welcoming your baby into the world
You have felt those little – sometimes big kicks, the butterflies in your belly as he or she tumbles about
Whether you have waited a long time for this miracle to happen or maybe it happened quicker than you thought, a maternity photography shoot is a beautiful way to remember the excitement and anticipation you felt
And to celebrate the incredible transformation your body goes through to grow, carry and deliver your baby
A maternity session is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and your baby – a true memory of a time that seems to take forever but is all too soon forgotten.
And imagine sharing those photos with your little one when they are more grown up – possibly even expecting their own child, showing them the joy and the memory of what you looked like when you were carrying them
As a Perth Maternity photographer I make sure sessions are fun and relaxed, filled with reflection, and some moments of wonder and joy
You are welcome to include your family and any other children you have
I offer you the choice of a studio maternity session or an outdoor maternity session
Perth Maternity Photographer Channon Willliamson, recommends you do your Maternity Session when you are 32-36 weeks into your pregnancy, so we capture your growing bump before any swelling and general feeling of discomfort sets in. And of course in case baby decides to make an early entrance
THE SUNSET SESSION
The sunset session is perfect IF….
- You want a dreamy romantic feel
- You want magic to happen
- You want something a little different and unique
- You want golden light – sessions are scheduled an hour before sunset for beach locations *locations higher than sea level may require an earlier start time – but each session start time is confirmed approximately a week prior
- You want real/raw and emotive images
- Outdoor sessions are best scheduled in summer months. (Sessions from June to October will be scheduled in studio but can be changed to outdoor if your date has good weather)
- 1 Hour Outdoor session with the use of my beautiful gowns and floral head pieces – You are welcome to bring your own dresses and we will provide you with a detailed how to prepare and what to bring guide once you’re all booked in
- Your choice of location (anything requiring more than 30km travel from Lesmurdie incurs and extra $50.00)
- Either come alone for your session or bring your partner. Siblings may also attend
- 2 – 3 outfit changes with classic maternity poses and those often beautiful lifestyle in between moments
- You will feel comfortable and I will GUIDE you and help you to show off your beautiful bump in the best way
See more of Channon’s Sunset Maternity Portfolio HERE
THE STUDIO SESSION
The studio is perfect for when….
- You would like privacy, where you can feel relaxed and at ease without the thought of too many onlookers.
- You’re camera shy as we can have fun and have a laugh and be a little silly
- You would like to be flexible with time options
- You would like more intimate boudoir styled photos
- You prefer a more Fine art “look” for your photos
- We do not need to be concerned about the Weather forecast, on-lookers or your perfectly styled hair all over your face! ( All winter sessions are scheduled for the studio)
- a 1 Hour Studio Session with the use of my beautiful gowns and floral head pieces – You are welcome to bring your own dresses and we will provide you with a detailed how to prepare and what to bring guide once you’re all booked in
- 2 – 3 outfit changes with classic maternity poses and 1 Fine Art styled Photo
- Professionally controlled lighting
- Either come alone for your session or bring your partner. Siblings may also attend.
- After all the when whole family celebrates the arrival of a little person
- Custom hair and make up styling can be included at the studio for an additional $120 – required at time of booking.
Perth’s Best Newborn, Maternity and Family Photographer