WA PROFESSIONAL NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2017
AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONAL NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR – Runner up 2017
Breathtaking Moments | Captured Forever
MY PROMISE to YOU
I promise you value & tangible art for your home that you can enjoy forever
I promise I will bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy
I promise I will listen to you
I promise you will never be treated like a number
I promise you will be appreciated
I promise you will love your photos
Thank you so much for considering me for your newborn photos, this is such a special time in your life and requires a considerable amount of trust in the person who will be handling your precious new bundle. I can assure you I am highly trained, and experienced; and photographing babies is truly my passion. I understand there is no chance of a do-over as these few weeks pass by so quickly. Your photos will be treasured heirlooms for generations to come and therefore I spend many hours ensuring you only have only the very best.
Here’s what you need to know about getting your newborn photos done by me:
- My top priority when photographing your newborn baby is safety.
- The best time to have your newborn baby photographed is between 7 – 16 days old. If siblings are involved, there is a honeymoon period of about 7 days. So if possible try to schedule your newborn photo session when baby is 7 days old. For first time parents, I find the 15 day mark to be best. This gives baby as well as mum and dad time to adjust to their new roles as parents. BUT it depends on your circumstances – so it’s not a hard and fast room. I am very flexible.
- I specialise in slightly older and awake babies – up to 28 days old so you don’t miss out
- Newborn photography sessions take place at my studio in Lesmurdie, Perth, on weekday mornings. I am only 30 – 40 minutes from most locations within Perth.
- Your newborn photo session will take approximately 2 – 3 hours. This is to allow time to settle, feed and cuddle your baby and to slowly and safely wrap and guide them into poses.
- HERE is an example of what you can expect from a typical newborn photo session
- I usually spend 45 minutes on family and sibling images, if you are having these, and the rest of the session is focused on baby only.
- Watch this short video to give you an idea of what to expect.
Newborn Photographer Perth
I am here to spoil you, look after you and help you feel pampered and relaxed. When you book with me you will be treated as a VIM (Very Important MUM).
To book a newborn photo session all you need to do is contact me and we will find you a suitable date.
Or fill in this form:
A WORD ABOUT SAFETY & PROPS
- Baby safety is my top priority. I will never use a prop or pose that is dangerous or put your baby in harms way. Many of my images are composite images where we use Photoshop to add 2 images together.
- The studio is kept VERY warm so your baby is comfortable and sleepy. I recommend wearing some layers to help you keep cool.
- My props and blankets are very carefully curated from around the world. I only source the very best materials that are soft and organic in texture. These are all available to use during your session. I focus on more muted tones likes creams, browns, peaches, blues and grays. I love to use textures and environmental elements. Once you have booked a session we will discuss your preferences.
- Every blanket and wrap that is used during your newborn session is washed in hyper allergenic, environmentally safe detergent. This is to ensure they are safe and hygienic for every baby.
To find out more or book your newborn photography session in Perth with me now, contact me online here.