WA Professional Newborn Photographer of the year 2017
Australian Professional Newborn Photographer of the Year – Runner up 2017
Breathtaking Moments | Captured Forever
MY PROMISE to YOU
I promise you value & tangible art for your home that you can enjoy forever
I promise I will bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy
I promise I will listen to you
I promise you will never be treated like a number
I promise you will be appreciated
I promise you will love your photos
Thank you so much for considering me for your newborn photos, this is such a special time in your life and requires a considerable amount of trust in the person who will be handling your precious new bundle. I can assure you I am highly trained, and experienced; and photographing babies is truly my passion. I understand there is no chance of a do-over as these few weeks pass by so quickly. Your photos will be treasured heirlooms for generations to come and therefore I spend many hours ensuring you only have only the very best.
Here’s what you need to know about getting your newborn photos done by me:
- My top priority when photographing your newborn baby is safety.
- The best time to have your newborn baby photographed is between 7 – 16 days old. If siblings are involved, there is a honeymoon period of about 7 days. So if possible try to schedule your newborn photo session when baby is 7 days old. For first time parents, I find the 15 day mark to be best. This gives baby as well as mum and dad time to adjust to their new roles as parents. BUT it depends on your circumstances – so it’s not a hard and fast room. I am very flexible.
- I specialise in slightly older and awake babies – up to 28 days old so you don’t miss out
- Newborn photography sessions take place at my studio in Lesmurdie, Perth, on weekday mornings. I am only 30 – 40 minutes from most locations within Perth.
- Your newborn photo session will take approximately 2 – 3 hours. This is to allow time to settle, feed and cuddle your baby and to slowly and safely wrap and guide them into poses.
- HERE is an example of what you can expect from a typical newborn photo session
- I usually spend 45 minutes on family and sibling images, if you are having these, and the rest of the session is focused on baby only.
- Watch this short video to give you an idea of what to expect.
Maternity Session $150
Newborn Session | $250
- Professional make up and hair styling is included at your newborn session – so you can literally arrive in your sweatpants (it’s hard to get ready in the morning Mum) and I know you want to look fresh and beautiful in your photos
The session fee is due at the time of booking in order to secure your date. Please note that this does not include any photos, printed or digital. These are purchased at your in home reveal about 2 weeks after your session
You only need to purchase the photos you LOVE
No need to decide until you see them.
100% Money back guarantee if you don’t love them
While I would love to give you an exact price, the cost for photos is determined by which photos you like and how many you choose and how you would like them displayed.
Clients usually invest between $1250 and $2500
I offer a free consultation if you would like to discuss the options available to you or Call me 0419 554 598 or email me: email@example.com to start planning your beautiful family story
Session fee is due at time of booking to secure your place in my diary and is non refundable. Please note, I have very limited availability. As soon as your fees are paid – your place is secured.
Please note, Prices are subject to change without notice unless secured by full payment
You will need to pay for your order at your viewing session
For your convenience, EFT, Cash, Visa & MasterCard and Paypal are accepted.
Payment plans through Ezi-Pay are available
Special promotional discounts or other offers cannot be combined.
Best Perth Newborn Photographer | Channon Williamson Accredited Professional Photographer | 0419 554 598 | firstname.lastname@example.org